Since 1706, we’ve been dedicated to mastering the blend of this exquisite, revered plant.
To harness nature's original self-care ritual, and to refresh, invigorate and inspire after each and every sip.
and the commitment
With over three centuries
The black tea edit
How to brew the perfect cup
of black tea?
- Only use freshly drawn cold water, ensure that kettles or water boilers are de-scaled regularly and that teapots are spotlessly clean.
- Teapots should be warmed with hot water, which is then poured away.
- Use the recommended number of tea bags or one teaspoon of loose tea per cup. For one person use a 300mL tea pot, for two persons a 600mL tea pot is recommended.
- Water should always be freshly boiled and boiling when added to black tea.
- Leave to brew for 3-5 minutes before serving. Stir before serving.
- Pour a little milk into each cup before pouring the tea through a strainer if necessary, and sweeten as required.
Browse black teas