Twinings Winter Wellbeing Giveaway (COMPETITION) Ts & Cs
1. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The Promoter is AB Food & Beverages (Australia) Pty Ltd trading as Twinings (ABN93 100 637 849) of Level 2, 11 Talavera Rd, Macquarie Park, NSW (Promoter).
2. The competition commences at 12:01 AEST on Wednesday 5th July 2023 and ends at 23.59 AEST on Wednesday 26th July 2023 (Competition Period).
3. Entry is open to Australian residents who are aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants). Directors, management, employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities, and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Competition Period:
(a) visit Twinings’ Instagram page (@twiningsau);
(b) follow @twiningsau;
(c) like the competition post; and,
(e) under the competition post reply with a response in 25 words or less to the following: Nominate someone you love, by tagging them, and let us know why they should win this parcel. The most creative or deserving, as chosen by Twinings Australia, will win their nominee a prize.
4A. If you provide Twinings with personal information about your friend, including tagging them in this promotion, you represent and warrant that you have such person’s consent to provide the personal information to us.
5. There will be five winners. The five lucky winners will win:
1 x Twinings English Breakfast Extra Strong 80 pack teabags (AUD$13.50),
1 x Twinings Chai 10 pack teabags (AUD$3.00),
1 x Twinings French Earl Grey 80 pack teabags (AUD$13.50),
1 x Twinings Peppermint 80 pack teabags (AUD$13.50),
1 x Twinings Lemon & Ginger 80 pack teabags (AUD$13.50),
1 x Twinings Live Well Defence + 20 pack teabags (AUD$7.50),
1 x Twinings Live Well Calm Mind + 20 pack teabags (AUD$7.50),
1 x Twinings Live Well Sleep + 20 pack teabags (AUD$7.50),
1 x Twinings Orange & Cinnamon 10 pack teabags (AUD$3.00),
1 x Twinings Ginger & Apple 10 pack teabags (AUD$3.00),
1 x Yogi Peace Club spray (selected by Twinings Au) (AUD$24.99),
1 x Etikette Single Wick Soy Candle (selected by Twinings Au) (AUD$35.00),
1 x packet of Health Lab Custard Filled Balls (selected by Twinings Au) (AUD$12.00).
TOTAL VALUE: AUD $157.49
The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered as a result of any winner accepting
and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
6. Judging will take place on Thursday 27th July 2023 (Judging Date). All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on creativity and the response that is most deserving/helpful. The best entry as determined by the judge in their absolute discretion will win the Prize. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
7. Prizes will be delivered to the address nominated by the Eligible Entrant within 28 days after the close of the Competition Period. Winners will be notified within 48 hours of the judging taking place via direct message on Instagram.
8. All Prizes will be distributed after the close of the Competition. If a Prize is not claimed within three months of the Judging Date, the Promoter will distribute any unclaimed Prizes to the next best ranking entry.
9. Eligible Entrant’s personal information will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter's agents or third-party service providers, for conducting the Competition, or for promotion and marketing (including for direct marketing) (Purpose). By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant's consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose.
11. Eligible Entrants warrant that their entry is not in breach of any third-party intellectual property rights. Eligible Entrants agree to indemnify the Promoter and their associated agencies against all losses, damages, claims and costs by third parties arising out of, connected to, or resulting from, a breach of the warranty.
12. Eligible Entrants grant the Promoter a non-exclusive licence to use their name, likeness, image, voice, and the content of their entry in any way the Promoter wishes in all media for the purposes of the Promoter's business on its website, social media or in any marketing campaign, without payment of royalties or compensation.
14. The Promoter's decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify individuals who submit entries that are not in compliance with these terms and conditions, to request verification of the social media profile of Eligible Entrants and the age, identity, and residential address of winners.
16. Winners may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted, or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict, or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that it is permitted to do so by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees, and agents) exclude all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special, or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access, or third-party interference;
(c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
(e) any tax implications; or
(f) the Prize or use of the Prize.
17. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition, or amend these terms and conditions, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.